Tecnitex Fire Systems, S.L., a Spanish commercial company with registered office at Polígono Industrial Monte Boyal – Avda. del Monte Boyal, 30 – 45950 Casarrubios del Monte, Toledo, with CIF tax number B86091014.
The website is owned by Tecnitex Fire Systems, S.L.
The use of the website is subject to the following conditions of use. We request that you read them closely. By accessing the website and using the materials contained on it implies that you have read and accept these conditions without reservation.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This document establishes the conditions governing the use of this website (hereafter, the “Conditions”).
We request that you read the Conditions closely before using this website.
By using this website, you consent to being bound by these Conditions, therefore, if you do not agree with all the Conditions, you must not use this website. The information contained in these Conditions may be modified. It is your responsibility to read them periodically, as the conditions in effect at the time of using the website will be those which are applicable.
Tecnitex Fire Systems, S.L. reserves the right to modify the content, design or structure of this website without prior warning, as well as altering, replacing or modifying the content contained on it.
The information contained on this website refers solely to the geographic scope of the Spanish territory.
- OUR DATA
This web page is operated by Tecnitex Fire Systems, S.L., with registered office at Polígono Industrial Monte Boyal – Avda. del Monte Boyal, 30 – 45950 Casarrubios del Monte, Toledo, with CIF tax number B86091014.
Tecnitex Fire Systems, S.L. operates with the following domain name: www.tecnitexfire.com
- YOUR DATA AND YOUR VISITS TO THIS WEBSITE
- USE OF OUR WEBSITE
By using this website, you commit to:
- Using this website only to access the information, services, data or programs (hereafter, the “Content”) owned by Tecnitex Fire Systems, S.L. or its licensors.
- Making appropriate use of the content and services that Tecnitex Fire Systems, S.L. offers through its website.
- Not publishing any commercial or advertising information or any information which violates legislation on Intellectual property rights and/or regulations on personal data protection (except in the case of express prior written consent of Tecnitex Fire Systems, S.L.
- Not gathering information or content from other users.
- Not withdrawing, deleting, manipulating or in any way modifying notes, legends, indications or symbols that Tecnitex Fire Systems, S.L. or the legitimate owners of rights incorporate in their property with regard to intellectual or industrial property (e.g. copyright, TM, C, R, etc.), or the technical devices for protection or identification which the Content may contain (e.g. watermarks, digital fingerprints, etc.).
- Not publishing or providing content which violates respect for individuals’ dignity, which is discriminatory, malicious, deceitful, illegal or pornographic threatening young people or children, public order or safety, or which, at the discretion of Tecnitex Fire Systems, S.L. is not suitable for publication.
- Not undertaking any action which may disable, overload or affect the proper operation of the website.
- LIABILITY AND EXEMPTION FROM LIABILITY
The user is the sole party responsible for the use of the website, assuming all risks which may arise.
Due to the open nature of this website and the possibility of errors occurring in the storage and transfer of digital information, Tecnitex Fire Systems, S.L. does not guarantee the accuracy or security of the information transferred or obtained through this website, unless it is expressly established otherwise on it. Tecnitex Fire Systems, S.L. will therefore in no case be liable for liquidated damages of any nature which may arise, including but not limited to errors or omissions in content, lack of availability of the website, or transfer of viruses or programs which are malicious or harmful in content, despite having adopted all technological resources necessary to avoid this.
Tecnitex Fire Systems, S.L. reminds you that the following regulations safeguarding public order must be complied with in the operation of this website: criminal investigation; public safety and national defence; protection of public health or natural persons; respect for individuals’ dignity and the principle of non-discrimination for reasons of race, sex, religion, opinion, nationality, disability or any other personal or social circumstance; and protection of young people and children. Tecnitex Fire Systems, S.L. therefore reserves the right to remove all comments and contributions which violate these regulations. In any case, Tecnitex Fire Systems, S.L. will not be liable for the opinions expressed by users through comments or any other participation tool.
With the scope permitted by the law, Tecnitex Fire Systems, S.L. expressly excludes all guarantees, except for those which cannot be legitimately excluded against consumers and users.
The content of this clause will not affect your legal rights as a consumer or user.
- LINKS WITH OTHER WEBSITES
Tecnitex Fire Systems, S.L. will not be liable for any information and/or content, products and/or services not generated directly by itself. Therefore, Tecnitex Fire Systems, S.L. will in no case be liable for any direct or indirect damage, loss or expense, whether inherent or incidental, arising in relation with the connection to any website to which there is a link, or its use or impossibility of use or any fault in performance, error, omission, interruption, fault or delay in operation or transmission, even when Tecnitex Fire Systems, S.L. has been or is informed of the possibility of this damage, loss or expense.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
You recognise and consent to all copyrights, registered trademarks and other intellectual property rights on materials or content provided as part of the website (texts, images, graphic design, source code, logos, etc.) corresponding at all times to Tecnitex Fire Systems, S.L. or those who granted the licence for its use.
You may make use of this material only in the way expressly authorised by Tecnitex Fire Systems, S.L. or those who granted the licence for its use. This will not prevent you from using this website as necessary for copying information on the Contact data.
It is therefore expressly prohibited:
- To use any of the content or services for purposes which are illegal, prohibited by these Conditions, damaging to the rights and interests of third parties, or which may otherwise damage, disable, overload, deteriorate or impede the normal use of the services, computer equipment or documents, files and all types of content stored on any computer device of Tecnitex Fire Systems, S.L.
- To use content and services which are protected by any intellectual or industrial property rights belonging to the entity or to third parties, unless the user has previously obtained the necessary authorisation for undertaking the use they make or intend to make from their owners.
- To reproduce, copy, distribute, communicate, transform or modify the content, unless with the authorisation of the owner of the corresponding data or it being legally permitted.
- To obtain or even attempt to obtain content, doing so using means or procedures other than those made available for this purpose in general, commonly used on the internet and which do not entail a risk of damaging or disabling the website, services and/or content.
- To undertake any action or omission, through fault or negligence, directly or indirectly attributable to the user which entails a violation of the intellectual and industrial property rights of Tecnitex Fire Systems, S.L. and which causes or may cause damage, loss, the assumption of new obligations, expenses of any nature, penalties, coercive measures, fines and other sums arising or derived from any claim, demands, actions, litigation or procedures, whether civil, penal or administrative, allowing claims to be made against the user for all legal measures in their scope and claiming of any compensation amount, including moral damage and damage to image, emerging damage and loss of profits, advertising costs or costs of any other nature which may be applicable for compensation.
- VIRUSES, PIRACY AND OTHER COMPUTER ATTACKS
You must not misuse this website by intentionally introducing viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or any other technologically harmful or damaging program or material on it.
You will not attempt to gain unauthorised access to this website, the server on which the site is hosted or any server, computer or database related with our website. You commit to not attacking this website through a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
Non-compliance with this clause may entail infringements classified by applicable regulations. We will report any non-compliance with this regulation to the competent authorities and will cooperate with them to discover the identity of the attacker. Likewise, in case of non-compliance with this clause, the user will immediately lose authorisation to use this website.
Tecnitex Fire Systems, S.L. will not be liable for any damage or loss resulting from a denial-of-service attack, virus or any other technologically harmful or damaging program or material which may affect your computer, computer equipment, data or materials as a result of using this website or downloading content from it or others to which it redirects.
- RIGHT TO MODIFY THE CONDITIONS
Tecnitex Fire Systems, S.L. reserves the right to review, update, modify and/or eliminate these Conditions or any information contained on its website, as well as its configuration and services, at any time and without the need for prior warning.
Tecnitex Fire Systems, S.L. reserves the right to deny or withdraw both access to its website and to the services offered without the need for prior warning, whether on its own initiative or at the request of a third party, for users who do not comply with these Conditions.
- APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION
The use of this website will be governed by Spanish legislation.
For the resolution of all disputes or issues related with this website or the activities undertaken on it, Spanish legislation will apply, to which the parties expressly subject themselves, the courts and tribunals of Valencia being competent for the resolution of all disputes derived from or related with its use.