CONTROL UNITSControl units are modular, autonomous elements intended for the control and management of Tecnitex mobile curtain systems. They may be connected to fire detection units, smoke and temperature detectors, or other SHEVS (Smoke and Heat Exhaust Ventilation Systems). Once the alarm or order has been received, the units will take charge of unfolding the barriers, controlling their position and status at all times; once this alarm or order is restored, the units will automatically reset.
Functions and uses
Their main purpose is the activation of the Tecnitex mobile curtain systems in the case of fire, controlling the status of the systems in real time, reporting and keeping a record of events or anomalies during the lifespan of the system.
Control Module Systems
- Thanks to the UPS backup modules, the control units are systems which will remain active in the case of loss of power.
- Uninterruptible power supply with autonomy of up to 6 hours.
- Processor adapted to IOT.
- Connectivity via Wi-Fi, COMMUNICATIONS PROTOCOLS BASED ON INDUSTRY STANDARD RS-485.
- Databases stored on the cloud.
CONFIGURABLE CONTROL MODULES
- Each fire scenario is different; the control of the systems may be a need or requirement of the ultimate solution.
- The Tecnitex Control Units open up a wide range of possibilities for control, action and recording of statuses, being an effective engineering solution in the design of fire protection.
- Thanks to the Tecnitex Fire Systems control software, a record of events may be stored during the whole lifespan of the system, programming alerts for undertaking maintenance tasks.