- Protection and non-penetration of smoke for 60 minutes at 1000ºC (DH-60).
- Protection and non-penetration of smoke for 150 minutes at 600ºC (DA-150).
- Extensive possibilities for dimensions.
- Adaptable to multiple installation configurations.
- Passable divisions intended for the evacuation of people.
- Made up of technical textile reference 450/PU/2 of fibreglass covered on both sides with polyurethane, a flame retardant material which facilitates the manipulation of the textile while providing greater rigidity, non-penetration of smoke, and preventing it from fraying. This material is also water repellent and has great resistance to cutting and acids.
The TECNITEX MSBEX DH-60/DA-150 smoke control curtains are installed in order to fully close off the smoke deposit, lowering to floor level with ASB-3 & ASB-4 systems, their design and configuration in panels allowing the evacuation of people through the system, returning to its functional fire position.
CDV: Vertical housing with front and lower opening.
CDH: Horizontal housing with lower opening.
CDVF: Vertical housing with inverted front and lower opening.