TECNITEX MFBH E-120 is a horizontal fire curtain with a sectorized function which guarantees its integrity against direct flames or a temperature of over 1000ºC for 120 minutes, preventing spread to higher levels.
- Preventing the propagation of flames to the higher levels.
- Fire resistance 120 min at more than 1000ºC (Integrity).
- Large dimensions.
The system is made up of technical textile reference TECTEX 710-PU/IN/2, made from class E fibreglass reinforced with steel Inconel, covered with a flame retardant polyurethane compound on both sides.
- Housing, depending on model, made from galvanized-sheet metal.
- Removable supports for forming the box and holding the roller (depending on model). Front and lower openings made with rounded edges without sharp edges or corners.
- Roller with ogive for rolling the textile.
- Roller for unwinding the fabric.
- SMK motors according to model with technology. TGFS (Total Gravity Controlled Fail Safe Solution).
- Side guides with fabric retention system over its entire length.
- Fabric retention system along the entire length of the curtain for proper insulation from fire and smoke (optional).
- Technical fiberglass fabric with different finishes depending on the model and system classification.
- Fabric retention bar.